This role will support the Assitant Director of the Nacar Design headquarter by ensuring the site is run efficiently and being proactive in making sure our employees are attended. In this role you also will be responsible for building and managing the health of the company’s social media communities, including publishing, responsive messaging and paid promotion. You will have deep knowledge about all social media platforms, community management best practices and experience executing paid media across social platforms.
Provide administrative and logistical support to Management, Administration and HR department. Management of social media communication through Nacar Design social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- First point of contact attend and making phone calls.
- Administrative tasks, logistics and support to HR activitites.
- Manage, control and archive headquarter documentation.
· Arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant and employee expenses.
- Support internal initiatives to optimise the working environment for our employees.
COMMUNITY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation of attractive content and quality sociles networks.
- Increase positive engagement within our social communities to drive familiarity and favorability through content across social media.
- Schedule and publish social media content.
- Monitor and moderate communities in real-time for positive engagement opportunities.
- Analyze community insights, spot trends and report to team.
- Partner with the social listening/analytics team to provide support and insights around reporting needs (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Execute paid social programs on designated platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter).
- Help maintain the social media editorial calendar and coordinate the creation of new social content across all channels by working with Management and Design team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, clients and vendors in spanish and english.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Training linking contract to ½ day (20h per week).
- Monday to Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Remuneration according to agreement (12,615.- € / gross annual, full-time).
* ½ day will be 6,307.5.- € / gross annual. 525.6.- € / gross month (600/800).
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Currently attending administrative training or similar.
- Catalan, Spanish and English are essential languages.
- Windows environment advanced user.
- Good customer service attitude and approach.
Currently attending administrative training or similar.
Catalan, Spanish and English are essential languages.
Windows environment advanced user.