Creative Director - ID Focal
- Creative consult/Problem Solving. Extends the strategic range beyond the Industrial Designers.
- Create 3D models, prototypes, sketches, and proof of concept models that effectively communicate industrial design intent.
- Design direction for functional prototypes and presentation quality prototypes for internal and external presentations.
- Provides the continuous; immersive coverage representation key accounts require.
- Client meeting/Presentation. Is the client presentation ‘voice’.
- Team collaboration and Strategic planning.
- Responsible for developing creative development estimates and assisting in tracking development and related reporting as it relates to profits.
Qualifications / RequirementsQualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Industrial Design.
- 7-10 years experience of product design relevant companies. Preferable experience designing home appliance, technology or healthcare experiences with an emphasis on consumer requirements and usability.
- Proficient with functional knowledge of fabrication and common assembly processes. Familiarity with various materials (Steel, Wood, Printed substrates, etc).
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of relationships centered around customer journey.
- Ability to verbally compose and communicate a strategy with clients.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts & direction with creative team.
- Multitasking varying deadlines and vendor ingredients into holistic solutions; just in time delivery.
- Weigh in on team/creative performance building and motivating a team.
- Business partnership with studio stakeholders and clients Project Managers.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary by project; and cyclical throughout the year.
- 30-40% travel.
- Client visits and presentations.