Senior Interaction Designer
Help us define the interaction of the future of printing industry. As part of the User Interface team in the Customer Experience Department as implant in-house at global brand you will have the chance to work, hands on, creating interaction concepts for future printing industry. As an Interaction Designer you will work in an interdisciplinary team with cutting edge technology and using user centered processes, conducting research on new, unchartered terrain in an exploratory environment. Your main responsibilities include the creation of inventive, multi-modal, interaction experiences that will both captivate future users and serve as inspirational visions for other departments at the global brand. You will master all phases of the user experience lifecycle; iteratively collecting user data, gleaning user requirements, creating conceptual models and interaction flows, visualizing interaction concepts (wire-framing) as well as testing and observing concepts in the lab, and in the field. The opportunity to introduce or spearhead the creation of new UX methods and processes for voice user interface development complements your challenging area of responsibilities.
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design or another design or behavioral science discipline.
- +5 professional experience in the field of user-centered design.
- Experience creating interaction flows for user interfaces.
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary team.
- Exploratory, inventive spirit and a healthy sense of humor.
- Demonstrated success in interaction design mobile or software.
- Fluency in human-centered design: problem and needs analysis, personas, scenarios, storyboards, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, task-flows or other relevant design artifacts.
- Full understanding of agile methodologies and how they relate to UX.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Design: InVision, Justinmind, SketchApp.
- Diagrams: Lucidchart, Omnigraffle.
- User research: Optimal Workshop, UsabilityHub.
- Productivity: Google Tools, Office.
- All candidates should include a link to their portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process. Please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
- Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the big picture and product pixel levels.
- Knack for translating complex product requirements into simple and intuitive user flows.
- Modern aesthetics.
- Ability to give evaluative judgment, distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Strong leadership skills, which incorporate a highly collaborative yet decisive approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions.
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident.
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.