User Experience Researcher
Nacar Design is looking for the world’s smartest designers to join an implant in-house global brand team. Join the world’s leading tech company and help define the future of printing industry. This position offers the successful candidate the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements, impacting millions of professionals. You’ll join us at client side beautiful Barcelona HQ and work with some of our industry’s smartest people.
Strategy & Planning:
- Communicates with key user and operational groups to understand business needs.
- Presents design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners.
Delivery & Execution:
- Analyzes user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs.
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to design solutions.
- Creates designs such that information is easy to find, consume, and understand.
- Communicates ideas and designs to end users and product team members.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following disciplines: user research, interaction design, information architecture, visual design; exposure to and interest in growing in the others.
- Proficiency in translating user needs into visual assets.
- Proficiency in analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping and visualization.
- Proficiency in leveraging research and usability strategy deliverables such as discovery findings, mental models, scenarios, user journey maps, personas, debrief documentation, screeners, testing plans, task lists, low and high fidelity prototypes, annotated wireframes, and/or clickable prototypes.
- Proficiency in leveraging approaches to translating findings into tangible designs such as heuristic reviews, usability testing, competitive product analysis, web metrics data, field research, quantitative surveys, user interviews, and persona development.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Axure, iRise, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Visio, Adobe CC, and UXPin.
- Proficiency in visual software tools such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, and FireworksProficiency in using, and experience in generating style guides, iconography, and/or typography.
- Proficiency in working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design and development team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Balances Stakeholders: Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-Development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.