UX Architect / Experience Architect (headcount)
As a core member of the Experience Team squad you’ll be required to:
- Work collaboratively with Product, Design, Validation and other internal and external stakeholders to help define and deliver best-in-class hardware and software products.
- Plan, facilitate and feedback to the business bi-weekly usability sessions.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops and define the user experience.
- Be responsible for designing experiences that are simple, engaging, meet business and user needs.
- Work on improving existing products and assist with the design and delivery of innovative new products.
How you’ll do it:
- Reporting to the Design manager, you’ll work within a multi-disciplinary squad.
- Use your passion for the user and your experience working with a variety of stakeholders during the discovery and design phases of our product delivery process.
- Represent the UX team and evangelise a user-centered approach when engaging with a wide range of stakeholders from around the business.
- Explore beyond requirements and be willing to challenge assumptions.
- Facilitate regular workshops and participate in design reviews and feedback sessions.
- Utilise your understanding of user behaviours to create engaging solutions.
- Take a personable and sociable approach, being happy to put your hypothesis out there and not hide behind your desk.
- Use your excellent communication skills to explain, and at times defend, your work or approach to a solution, showing confidence in your abilities.
- Engage and assist external product design and engineering teams during the delivery phase.
How we work:
- We have a passion for collaboration and achieving as a team.
- Open and honest, we take ownership to get things done.
- We encourage self-development and growth with dedicated learning and development time.
- We keep the process lean and use data to inform our decision making.
- We advocate the user and understanding their needs. You’ll be facilitating users interacting with your designs in our own UX/Customer lab.
- Projects can have a variety of short, medium and long-term deadlines so you’ll be expected to have great organisational skills and an ability to manage your time.